Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cheers!

It's been so long, I can't decide where to begin! I figured I better start posting again or I'll forget I have a blog! I decided to start using my trusty iPhone app to help me- I should really have no excuses now! While I haven't been great about posting, I have managed to craft at least weekly to get my fix. I've made a few cards and banners, which I will start posting again.
This post is a card I made for a good friend at work. She turned 60- but honestly she looks awesome! I could only be so lucky to look like she does when I'm 45-50!
Happy Hour is one of my favorite stamp sets because it is not like any of my other sets. It's perfect for the adult who has already received a ton of balloons and flowers through the years.
Cheers to you, Lynne for looking great all through the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment