Friday, April 6, 2012

     Hi everyone, welcome to my place to Create and Share. You’ll have to bear with me through this site as I’m not quite familiar yet with this bloggin' business.  In fact, I already made a dork move by placing it under the wrong blog address. So sorry if you've attempted to check in the last few days and found NOTHING.  Anyhow, I will update fairly regularly; probably not daily but at least weekly.  So please subscribe if you'd like to receive updates!
     So for my first post, I figured I should start with our first class! It was held on Saturday, March 31. We made 5 projects; 4 cards and 1 scrapbook page. It was a lot of fun -a little overwhelming too, because we may have been over-anxious about the first class. We wanted to do everything! But it was well worth it because look at what we made! All of the projects were made using the same Stampin Up stamp set - Send Me Soaring. I’m using a picture of the cards made by my sister-in-law Michelle, who was 38 weeks into her pregnancy. Is that loyal and committed or what?! And this is just the beginning - I haven't completely introduced her to the Sizzix Big Shot's full potential!  But I know she'll love it, especially when the new baby comes - this will be the perfect outlet to relieve that stress! Thanks for coming out Michelle! Baby Deacon will be showered with handmade creations forever!
     If you would like to create your own of the above items, I still have a few kits left, (5 cards, 1 scrapbook page). They are $20 (please add $3 for shipping, if needed). If you don't have the stamp set, I can pre-stamp them and all you'll need to do is put them together!

Some information on our next class:
Family Banner Class
Friday, April 20, 2012 6:30-8:30 PM or
Saturday, April 21, 2012 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM
Cost of class is $25
Email me for the location
Please RSVP as soon as possible 
so I can make sure to have 
space and supplies for you.

   If you'd like to see more projects and ideas - please checkout the Stampin Up! Website and the blogs of my super-experienced counterparts, Charlette's Creative Corner  and Stampin with Niki.  Now, back to Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment