Saturday, April 7, 2012

Big Shot Ring


Hello all! I'm posting again because I feel I have some lost time to make up.  Above, I've featured one of the many items I made with the Big Shot.  I actually made this ring using the Delicate Doilies Stamp set and shrink plastic- remember those (you may know them as Shrinky Dinks)?!  I've made a few of these, and have personalized them for my closest friends. I especially wanted to show this because it shows how versatile this little machine can be. It's not just for paper - it can cut aluminum, chipboard, plastic and probably many more that I haven't even figured out yet. I even won a Stampin Up contest with this ring!  How do you get one of these, you ask? I received my Big Shot by hosting a party, where I became eligible to earn it! Contact me and I can tell you how you can earn free product too!  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment