Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Learning

So I'm trying to figure out a way to keep my kids from forgetting what they just learned! I've been looking for an online site with them and I found this. It seems great, so I thought I'd try it out. This is part of the reason why I haven't had time to blog about crafting! Soon, I promise!

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience. Time4Learning can be used as a homeschool curriculum, for afterschool enrichment and for summer skill sharpening. Find out how to write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! We have been using T4L for more than five years now and we still love it! :)

    It's interactive and my boys (7 and 12) enjoy the independence of being able to log on and get started on their own.

    I hope you and your kiddos enjoy the program...I'm looking forward to checking back and seeing what you guys thought! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So,30 days has passed and gone. Unfortunately my son wasn't completely impressed with the graphics of the programs and couldn't stay tuned. I'll need to keep working with him on it. I think his experience with video games has really made him a huge critic when it comes to computer programs and games. I wish someone would create educational programs that were just as entertaining as the higher end software.

    ReplyDelete