Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April Class - Family Summer Smooches

 

Hi everyone! Today I want to show off some great projects we made during the April class held last weekend.  Our theme was Family Summer Smooches. Charlette and I designed a couple different varieties of banners and shadowbox designs. The pictures above are made by Frankie and Mel.  Aren't they cute?! I especially love Mel's Ohana box, showing her "Ohana" pic in Hawaii.  Thank you ladies for coming out! I hope you had just as much fun as I did preparing the kit!  Look how pretty the Summer Smooches colors are; from fabric to paper and ribbon to brads - all the colors match perfectly. If you'd like a kit -they are still available for both the shadowbox ($15) and the banner ($10). Shipping charges may apply.  Stay tuned for our next class which will be held on Fri, June 1 and Sat, June 2. More details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment